Thu, Oct 19|
Workshop on Safe and Sustainable by Design
Interested in an online workshop on sustainable chemicals?
Time and Location
Oct 19, 2023, 8:40 AM – 3:00 PM GMT+2
About the event
Waste Free Oceans, a proud partner of the SURPASS Project, is excited to reveal the agenda for our upcoming workshop dedicated to Safe and Sustainable by Design practices. We invite you to join us on October 19, 2023, as we embark on a journey into the methodologies that drive innovation in sustainability.
The workshop will give a profound exploration of the methodologies that underpin Safe and Sustainable by Design practices. 4 European projects will showcase their contributions through captivating case studies.
- 8:45 - 9 am: Presentation of the JRC SSbD framework
- 9:00 - 10:00 am: SURPASS Project presentation with Sebastien Artous, sustainability project manager at CEA The French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, and Yvonne Staal project manager and scientist at RIVM, the Dutch National Institue for Health and Environment
- 10:00 - 11:00 am: REDONDO presentation
- 11:00 - 11:50 am: REPurpose project with Zsófia Kádár, Project Acquisition Coordinator at Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant, and Belén Monje Martinez, Mechanochemistry and Reactive Extrusion Group Leader at AIMPLAS · Technological Institute of Plastics
- 11:50 - 12:30 pm: Lunch break - Network and recharge!
- 12:30 - 1:30 pm: ESTELLA presentation
- 1:30 - 2:15 pm: Interactive session: Q&A - Engage and collaborate!
Please, if you have any trouble registering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org