top of page
WFO cordially invites you to attend and support the following events:
- Wed, Nov 09KölnWaste Free Oceans will hold a stand at the Plastic Waste Free World Conference and Exhibition in Cologne on November 9 and 10.
- Mon, Oct 17LisbonWaste Free Oceans is delighted to announce you its support, sponsorship and participation to the 2022 Plastic Summit in Lisbon on October 17. Mr. Alexandre Dangis, Waste Free Oceans’ president and co-founder, will participate in the second panel of the summit.
- Sat, Sep 17BlankenbergeOn September 17 for the World Cleanup Day, Waste Free Oceans’ volunteers will gather to clean the beach of Blankenberge, at the Belgian coast. Don’t miss this opportunity to join us for this event in order to have a bigger impact. The more people the better!
- Wed, Jul 06GrenobleWFO participates in an EU-Funded project named SURPASS along with a consortium of multiple parties as part of Horizon Europe, the EU Research and Innovation funding program which runs from 2022 to 2025.
- Thu, May 19BruxellesWaste Free Oceans will speak at the conference of European Plastics Converters annual event.
- Fri, Mar 11LagosSupport WFO on our social media for its first cleanup in Lagos Island, Nigeria, on March 11, 2022 in collaboration with Dow and Wecyclers with the hashtag #PullingOurWeight!
- Wed, May 26Online Registration coming soon!WFO is working with the African Marine Waste Network (AMWN) of the Sustainable Seas Trust (SST), to bring together attendees from across Africa as well as abroad to discuss the state of waste management in the respective countries. The 2 sessions, open to all, will be held on Wednesday afternoon.
bottom of page